PLEASE NOTE: You are viewing a page from a past show, Specials, Products & Competitions may no longer be valid.
Stand: G11a – View Map
Our premium quality hot tubs are all hand-made in New Zealand by skilled craftsmen.
We combine the beautiful natural look of Canadian cedar and a user-friendly polyethylene liner together with thick insulation, the latest in pump technology and more natural water treatment options.
Why choose our tubs?
Our hot tubs utilize a user-friendly polyethylene liner which has many advantages over the ‘old generation’ full cedar tubs including;
* Provides a leak free tub
* Produces no water discolouration
* More hygienic and easier to clean
* Better insulation so cheaper running costs
* No wood rot and breaking down of the cedar walls so a longer tub life span
Other features we offer;
* The latest in pump and heating technology (Australian SpaNet) with optional Wi-Fi connectivity
* American made ozonator included with our electric hot tub range
* Water resistant polyester insulation inside the tub wall which makes our tubs super efficient saving you money in running costs
We ship NZ wide