"Since 1896 the Gentlemen of House Removal"
In 1896, George Jack shifted his first building, in doing so founded the oldest building removal company still in operation in New Zealand today.
Proud to carry on the JACK family name with third, fourth and fifth generations currently involved.
The company shifts several buildings every week. Our yard is now located on Quentin Drive in the centre of Hamilton where it has been operating since 1987. Prior to this, offices were in Riverlea Road, Hillcrest and Macfarlane Street, Hamilton East. Yards have also been situated in Te Awamutu and Taupo and reps in Auckland.
We regularly cover the area from Whangaparoa in the north to Taihape in the south, west to east coast across the Waikato, King Country, Bay of Plenty and up the Thames Coromandel Peninsula.